Re: Plastic insert in drain of cultured marble lavatory (2023 Update)

I took the plastic insert out (busted up) and would like to replace, any suggestions where to get a new one?

Reply to
Michael Curran

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I took out the insert without realizing it was part of the drain construction... now the connection to the newly installed drain plug isn't the best. Did you find a way to replace it?

Thanks, James.

Reply to
James Davis