Re: Mew refrigerator $350 6-month guaranttee.

You lost me at "There's a place that sells used ones and I went over there" and then switching to talking about manufacturer's warranties, which would be on a new refrigerator. What do you expect when you buy a used appliance for $350?

Reply to
trader_4

Read it again. He said the ones he looked at were new.

I bought a new dryer at a used appliance store. Cheap too. Still running fine after 25 years or so. Estate brand made by Whirlpool.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson