Re: Can't get carpet attachment off vacuum hose

Hahahaha

Reply to
sherberry1974

21 years later, brilliant answers, use a hairdryer...works a treat.
Reply to
Thomas Kelly

Yes ! This happens every time I swap the vacuum head for the plastic crevice tool. My very beefy next door neighbour is probably getting very fed up with my asking him to remove the nozzle again. Thanks to 20 years of (mainly) helpful and amusing tips on here I did it myself today using the hair dryer method. Thanks all xx

Reply to
Tess Scott