Re: Anderson Windows Storm windows?

WE purchased Andersen double hung, double pane windows for our house. We also purchased the Andersen storm window combination that is mounted in the windows,rather than on the house. This made our windows triple glaze and saved us a whole lot of money heating our house and kept the inside windows warmer, therefore helping hold the heat in. They are worth the price!!

Reply to
jaymvy