Better electric razor

I currently use a Norelco 6424 rotary shaver.

> > It does a poor job of shaving, taking multiple passes and it also pulls hairs even with new blades. > > Any recommendations on something better? > > Preferably one whose blade replacements do not cost almost as much as a new razor. > > Thanks, > Andy >

Schick Extreme disposable. And FWIW, fine sand or silt in the water will dull a razor blade faster.

Reply to
Roscoe

I like the Bic Comfort 3 for a disposable razor, but want an electric one.

Andy

Reply to
A K

I cannot find model number of my Norelco which I like but it looks like the Norelco 4500 which I see for $60 on Amazon. I've been shaving with electrics exclusively for the last 20 years.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I wash mine regularly

Reply to