Rain Bird Maxi Paws

RicodJour

I have several of these. I put them on, and they won't rotate. Is there a trick to washing them out, or getting them to work properly. All parts seem to be there, but it seems they turn hard, and don't go back and forth. They look a little difficult to disassemble with the strong springs, etc, but I think I could figure them out. Is that the key, to disassemble and clean?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB