Question about Kenmore HE3t front loader

Saw one wash a small load and noticed that it did not fill up with water? I envisioned it would fill up half up the front window with water and then wash. Sort of like the front loaders at the laundry mat. Is it normal that it does not "fill up"? Or is that part of the water saving deal?

Thanks

Reply to
Smitty

Hi there.. Your absolutely correct..They do not fill up with water..They maintain a puddle in the bottom, which is then carried up thru the vanes and then falls over the clothes..They work very well. We have had the same since last year and it cleans better than any machine I have ever used...I don't think any modern front load washer fills up to the glass..Some of the delecate cycles do use a bit more water, they fill up more and sorta slosh the stuff around instead of the fast strong motion of the normal and HD cycles..I have even stuffed a queen size comforter in ours and it cleaned it..Don't think a king would fit tho... Hope this helps! John

Reply to
John

Ah, thanks for the info. We plan on getting this setup this week and I was curious about it.

Thanks

Reply to
Smitty