Proper way to hang your wrenches

This works very well. I did mine like this and it is a real time saver

Ed Pawlowski

I'd like to see his Channel Lock and Vise Grip tools.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Took a few seconds for it to sink in. LOL.

The board those wrenches are on is odd. I just bought a peg board and it had the traditional holes equally spaced. I'm not sure what that is.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Is it some sort of strap iron rather than pegboard type stuff?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I tried that but the dog knocked some of them off and I coudln't decide which was which. Which was 18mm and which was 20, and so forth.

Reply to
micky

Probably a specially made slotted hole sheet, like these

Anonymous

I thought it might be metal too. It might be a display case.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Don't mix up the SAE, Metrics and BSW or you will start stripping bolt heads.

Reply to
gfretwell

No, ot's just "pre-adjusted pegboard" to match the crescent wrenches

- - -

Reply to
Clare Snyder