Bicycle tricks

I'm told there is a bicycle in this but I've not seen it yet

Ed Pawlowski

Bicycle, you say?

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Enough to make you go perv and lick her bicycle seat...

Reply to
rbowman

If you close one eye and tilt your head JUST RIGHT and accidentally walk into the corner of the table at JUST the right angle the bicycle comes into focus - or at least the distraction goes out of focus - - -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

I'm pretty sure I don't care about the bicycle!

Reply to
Xeno