Price of gas to $10 per gallon is justifiable

There is new news out that explains and justifies the high price of gas. What most people don't know is that in the high price is a built in "Type of Insurance to keep the Stupid off the Highways and the working poor working harder." It's called "Insurance against Stupidity" by the scholared Dr. Bonehead Hardcrap. a leading authority in "reducing gas prices by saving gas".

Here is the the news:

From: Hurricane Guy To: the Learned Dr. Bonehead R. Hardcrap

Dear Dr. Bonehead R. Hardcrap

Interesting, it seems the general consensus, at least from you, is that the government is right, you should save gas by cutting down on your recreation and by working more and you folks think this makes sense. Could this be why this country is in the fix it's in?

I fully agree that gouging, er "supply and demand" is an acceptable practice to pull over on on people like you. End the boycott today!

You convinced me, I agree and you are right. End the Boycott now, however short lived it was and raise the gas prices today. It's beginning to make sense, in fact if it will keep your type off the road and inside where others are safe, it is a factor I admit I just had not considered. $10 $20 per gallon is cheap compared to the alternative.

Rather than institutionalize you people and pay for your food, housing, and nurses to wipe your A.....s , raising the gas prices is a far better way to keep you off the streets and in your own homes. One can now justify the price by saying "it's almost like buying insurance against "stupidity" - can you imagine how much safer the roads will be now? Traffic will be less and 90% of "your type" of people will be off the road and staying in your houses rather than out messing up my vacation.

This is a brilliant idea Doctor, "raising gas prices to $10 per gallon"

I wish I would have thought of it. I don't know why I couldn't see what Bush was doing for us. He's such a nice man, that Bush fellow. And as it turns out, Cheney and Haliburton were actually looking out for us all this time. He truly did care as you point out.

I feel like such a fool now Doctor, Thank you for setting me straight ...... is it Dr. Hardcrab? May I call you Doctor? It feels soooooo goooood to be arond someone like you who is sooooo smart!

Please keep saving your gas until the price goes down. No wonder you are a Doctor and making the big bucks, you are so smart . . .

Bye now

Hurricane Guy.

  1. Hurricane Guy Oct 3, 11:20 am show options Newsgroups: alt.home.repair From: "Hurricane Guy" - Find messages by this author Date: 3 Oct 2005 11:20:29 -0700 Local: Mon, Oct 3 2005 11:20 am Subject: Re: Help Dubya save gas, don't buy anything from Exxon-Mobil ! Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse
Reply to
Hurricane Guy

Do you think when Bush and Cheney are gone that gas prices will go down? or if algore had been elected gas would be cheap? yea that's it, if algore had been elected there wouldn't have been any hurricanes. and China and India wouldn't be buying more oil either because algore would stop them.

you should

Reply to
moe

"Hurricane Guy" wrote

Only if I can call you sweetheart.

Me? Smart? More like a smart ass. In any case:

Your welcome!

I drive a company vehicle and don't pay for gas. and I DID sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Hey now!!!

Can I call you Katrina?

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Mine?

Reply to
Olaf

candygram.....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

You can't fool us you're that ignorant canuck son of a bitch that gives lousy and dangerous advice, aren't you?

Reply to
G Hensley

You can't fool us you're that land shark, aren't you ?

AMUN

Reply to
Amun

Beem me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life here!

Reply to
Hurricane Guy