Power

When I received this for my church i took it out and the power button would not cut anything on. Nothing looked damaged and when i took the top off everything looked fine. Took it to work to someone who works on small devices as such and still could not figure out what was wrong. What should I do?

I bought the Signstek ST-05B fm transmitter

Reply to
luke