Poulan Pro lawn mower

I regret nor having checked here first, but I bought a Poulan Pro lawn mower and am returning it. It is the sorriest mower that I have experience in over 50 years of mowing my lawn. Problem involving poor grass cutting of same nature as reported here several months ago appeared immediately and on second try at mowing engine started giving problems ( every 7 or 8 seconds would appear to be running out of gas but would recover with a black puff of smoke).

Reply to
Frank

You should try a few goats, you get an even cut without puffs of smoke.

Reply to
ransley

I have one. Goats prefer to browse on shrubs and trees rather than than grass.

Reply to
Frank