Pop Sci Harbor Freight Coupons

Just an FYI...

The March issue of Pop Sci has Harbor Freight coupons that are good until 6/17/10.

They've got the Multifunction tool for $34.99. I'm going to pick up one tomorrow.

The coupons are on the page opposite the ad for the $14,615 "Exercise In Exactly 4 Minutes Per Day" machine that is in every issue. Who buys that thing?

DerbyDad03

You can also download & print them at:

Steve N.

Next Harbor Freight Tools Giant Parking Lot Sale: March 12, 13 and 14 Only 11 Days to go!

Drive up shopping.

Reply to
Oren

Note two things:

  1. Parking lot sale, and
  2. 20% off coupon.

Harbor Freight honors the 20% off coupon against the sale price. So, in the case of the multifunction tool, 20% off of $34.95 yields a final price of (mumble, mumble, carry the three..), ah, $27.96.

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" >

Theyy usually won't let you use 2 coupons on the same item.

Reply to
Steve N.

Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have posted the link to the HF coupons. Now, those.... HF coupons... are useful.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thank you. My kind of usenet poster.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You are welcome! You were addressing me weren't you? It's hard to tell when you don't quote any pertinent information from the post you reply to. But what the hell, I'll take the thanks cause I have ESP and know you were replying to me.

Reply to
Tony

Fourteen thousand and some dollars for that thing. It's a good thing the Romans didn't have it in Jesus' time. They would've made Him really suffer.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You need a different usenet reader. Here is the text without the signature marks:

===end quoted text======

.

You are welcome! You were addressing me weren't you? It's hard to tell when you don't quote any pertinent information from the post you reply to. But what the hell, I'll take the thanks cause I have ESP and know you were replying to me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

On 2/28/2010 7:27 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

No, Chris, *you* need to use a different mail/news client than Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843, which is obviously *broken*. Yours are the only posts here where things get mangled. It's not our readers that are at fault.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

.com...

re: "Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have posted the link to the HF coupons"

It's kind of hard to post a link to a magazine page full of coupons.

Didja notice I said the "March issue of Pop Sci"?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

And, within hours, someone else posted the link you don't think is possible to post.

You can also download & print them at:

Stormin Mormon

Not me, I find my total workout in two minutes machine does everything I need. Who would want to waste those extra two minutes/day?

Reply to
George

I am currently using a similar version of MSOE and mine works just fine.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Possibly. But they will honor a coupon against a sale price.

Reply to
HeyBub

Harrump!

If it ain't Microsoft, it's dirt. Sometimes mud.

And I'm not saying that just because I own a shitload of Microsoft stock!

Reply to
HeyBub

You should take up golf. I find that I can sometimes make players miss putts on TV just by concentrating.

Reply to
HeyBub

Yes, but the $34.95 price is a COUPON price, not a sale price. There's a difference.

Reply to
Steve N.

That is because you don't use the "-- " and put the quoted text after it like the person in question does. In fact I don't think I ever saw anyone else post in the dumb way stormin does. Just to keep things straight, I'm not calling stormin dumb, just the way he posts.

Reply to
Tony