Pool Screen

I'm not sure if this is the right group for such a question...
I need to get my pool screen fixed, I have a few panels which are ripped. However I'm wondering if an alternative. For the screen panels closest to my house I would like them to be solid so that my patio furniture isn't constantly wet. Is their such a thing available to replace the existing mesh screen?
If an option does exist, I'm in Tampa, Florida, anybody know a company who does the type of screen?
Thanks Paul
---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.1 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ----------------------------------------------
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.