Plumbing

Good day. Plumbing involves a variety of tasks that have to be done to function properly. Plumbing is an easy job to do if you have some basic knowledge. It is very important to have certain technical qualifications as it is not possible to hire a professional technician every time. For example I recently had problems with blocked drains, I called to nearest plumbing company

and they fixed this issue quite fast!

Reply to
Peter Ccoxx

So let’s see if I have this right…

Your premise is that we all need some basic plumbing skills because you can’t always get professional help when you need it and the example you use to support that premise is the name of the company you used the last time you (allegedly) had a plumbing problem? And that they were readily available to help you?

Man, you have got to be the stupidest spammer I’ve seen in a long time. At least try to use an example that supports your premise, not negates it.

Idiot.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson