Plumbing

Crazy new house thing. Recently called the plumbers out because suddenly we lost hot water pressure to our master bath tub. Plumber came out spent two minutes and now it works great. No solution given. Now the other showers in the house are doing the same thing. What's the deal?

Reply to
Jeremy

Was "No solution given" because you didn't ask for one, or because you did ask and the plumber wouldn't tell you?

If the former, why didn't you ask the plumber?

Just wondering...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia