Please help - need to install a float switch!

Hi! I just bought a townhouse and the float switch to the AC unit has been disconnected. It's a Carrier Model FB4A. I've got the float switch. Can someone please give me instructions on how to reattach it?? Thank you!!!!

-John

Reply to
John

If you can find the wires in or at the unit that go to the thermostat, one will probably be red and or attached to a terminal on a board marked "R". You want the two wires of your float to be in series with that wire

Reply to
RBM