plastic welding kit from Harbor Freight?

Has anyone used the plastic welding kit from Harbor Freight? Does it work for minor repairs like in a cracked car bumper or other repairs around the house?

Reply to
Jack

"Jack" wrote in news:LNmdnXFW27lXQyLYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

you can get a urethane bumper repair kit from WalMart.Fixes tears and small holes. I saw them in the automotive body repair section,next to the auto paint.

IIRC,it was only about $10.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

The U-pull-it junkyard near me charges $40 for a used bumper.

Reply to
scott21230