Ping: Ed Pawlowski, Re: Baked Potato

I've tried your baked potato by temperature twice and was very pleased with the results. The first time I followed your directions precisely. The second time, after brushing with oil and before the second baking, I sprinkled genrously with coarse sea salt. Both are delicious, but we probably like salt more than you do.

Thanks for the suggestion! BTW, I use a Termopen instant read thermometer made by Thermoworks.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Glad you liked them. I may try the salt next time too. The skin was nice and crispy though.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Fri 12 Oct 2018 08:06:06p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

Yes, the skin was nice and crispy with or without the salt.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright