Dolly to move ac or just groceries

Need a dolly to take groceries in or just move an ac down steps. What say? Buck about what to spend.
10 bags weekly and 200 ac once per year.
Need small to do the groceries. At home in driveway so no major san fran walking. I did amz. Looking for useage from you.
On 10/15/18 5:01 PM, Thomas wrote:

Wait till your uppers have worn off, calm way down, take a few deep breaths, rethink what you're trying to find out, re-post clearly...
On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 11:19:56 AM UTC-4, Travis Bickle wrote:

Yeah, don't know what's really going on. For an AC, Harbor Freight has small dollies for maybe $10. Why you'd want a dolly for grocery bags, IDK. Just carry them. If it's something more bulky, heavy, and you can just take two bags, I've been known to leave non-persishables in the car to be brought in next time the car is used. Could split it over several trips. Makes more sense than trying to roll a dolly with bags on it, but that's just me.
time I use the car.