Pine Sol Recall

OR
Dean Hoffman

They must have dumbed down Pine-Sol; I don't think anything could live in the product I remember. Apparently that strain of bacteria isn't in the

99%.
Reply to
rbowman

Maybe they have discovered a new "extremophile". That or their stuff no longer works so well. Most "extremophile" do not like normal environmental conditions.

Antibiotic-resistant Pseudomonas.

And appaarently not the original stuff, but "Pine-Sol Scented Multi-Surface Cleaners":

Water, PEG/PPG propylheptyl ether or C10-12 alcohol ethoxylates, fragrance, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium carbonate, hydroxyethylcellulose and colorants.

For original Pine-Sol, the active ingredient is glycolic acid (1.75%).

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Mom used to talk about Pine Sol and Clorox as the last resorts for cleaning stuff. Especially, Clorox. It would take the bark off a tree, turn a full grown bull into a kitten type of thing.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I found it strange that they use Clorox in the name which all think is bleach but it is the company name. If the product had bleach in it there would be no bacteria.

Reply to
Frank