Pfaucets

I take back what I said a few weeks back about using only Price Pfister faucets. The ones I istalled a number of years back were fantastic. The new stuff, since Black and Decker have their hands in the pot are CRAP They no longer have the rotation stops at the top, so the torque goes through the stem like all the chinese crap - and they no longer use metal - the complete cartridge is now plastic, which really makes the loss of the top stop ludicrous. And the customer service is every bit as bad. Took almost half an hour to get a body on the phone - no idea where his accent was from, but I had to say everything twice - and even after giving him the model number and purchase date (to establish what version of tap it was) I still got the wrong parts. Only good thing I can say for them as the parts got here faster than they said they would. Re-ordered - told the gut "the parts are metal, not plastic" - see if we get the right parts this time 'round

Reply to
clare