Patio Room Advice

I am looking to enlcose an existing patio (10 x 14) with a patio room (solid roof, kick plate and transom, dual pane, low-e windows). So far I have received quotes from C-Thru, Temo, Allmet, and Four Seasons, and would like to hear from others that have used any of these companies as to what there experience has been. So far, we are leaning toward C-Thru becuase they have the best price and vinyl windows. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Reply to
mfabel