Painting Speaker Grilles

I have some in ceiling speakers. The grilles have Verry Small holes in them for the sound to come through. How can i paint them to match the ceiling without the paint getting into the holes ?

Reply to
desgnr

Spray paint. You can use a Preval sprayer and thin whatever paint you're using.

RicodJour

Metal? I would paint them with a small foam roller, keeping it "squeezed out" so paint goes on thin. I'm assuming they will be taken down and cleaned well. A preval sprayer would probably work nicely, too, but more control likely with roller. If you get a bubble in a hole, just blow through it from the wrong side before the paint sets.

Reply to
Norminn