Painting fiberglass poles

What kind of paint and primer should I use that can be bought at the local Lowes store to paint some fiberglass pols that are about 1 to 2 inches in diameter and will be used outside ?

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

I'd run a piece of sandpaper over them first if they have any gloss to the surface. Then latex paint should work.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It's costly, but Epoxy Paint will give a long lasting tough coating, and wont allow the fibers to be exposed that are known to get in your skin when you touch them poles.

Reply to
Bud