overhead l e d lites

You've got that backwards... It's the Brits that get the bombs.

Reply to
rbowman

I don't know where all that came from. afaik the Salish never had a written language. Sequoyah was a Cherokee and came up with the first written Indian letters. He used everything he could find in the printer's box and might have set the tradition.

rbowman

My neighbour breaks the micro USB connectors all the time, they're far too small and flimsy.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword