OT, WWII History

You may have heard of barn finds where collectable cars are found in barns and the vehicles are covered in dust or worse. Someone in England sold a WW II German encryption machine that had been on the floor of a backyard shed since the end of the war. I have to wonder how the darn thing got there. o_ O

[8~{} Uncle Cryptic Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

s and the vehicles are covered in dust or worse. Someone in England sold a WWII German encryption machine that had been on the floor of a backyard she d since the end of the war. I have to wonder how the darn thing got there. o_O

Even more amazing was that some big dummy sold it for $9 pounds on Ebay? Wow.

Reply to
trader_4