OT, WWII History

You may have heard of barn finds where collectable cars are found in barns and the vehicles are covered in dust or worse. Someone in England sold a WW II German encryption machine that had been on the floor of a backyard shed since the end of the war. I have to wonder how the darn thing got there. o_ O
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/hitlers-top-secret-coded-messagi ng-machine-snapped-up-for-950-af/
http://tinyurl.com/jtsbycv
[8~{} Uncle Cryptic Monster
On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 5:59:13 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:

s and the vehicles are covered in dust or worse. Someone in England sold a WWII German encryption machine that had been on the floor of a backyard she d since the end of the war. I have to wonder how the darn thing got there. o_O

ging-machine-snapped-up-for-950-af/

Even more amazing was that some big dummy sold it for $9 pounds on Ebay? Wow.