OT Waxy hands in hot weather

OT, Do any of you notice this. In hot humid weather my hands feel wet or dirty, so I wash them with soap and water, and when I'm done, they feel like they have a coat of wax on the fingers and maybe more of the hands. Like the grooves within my fingerprints are filled in by something and the fingers slide over each other in a different way from normally??

Washing again doesn't seem to change this.

Reply to
Micky

I have never once felt your hands, in any weather conditions. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Let's just keep on topic here - HANDS.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

Use acetone. You'll have the cleanest hands in town.

Reply to
rbowman

I use the pump anti bacterial soap from Walmart, (in the health and beauty aisle). I've never had this problem. Perhaps it is a result of your brand of soap? Please try a different brand, and see if that changes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I use the same soap as Stormy and never noticed waxy feeling. What brand of soap are you using?

Reply to
Buck

Hey, is today my turn to have the soap?

Reply to