OT Walmart product.

If you see any of these steros left in your local walmart anywhere near the $25 I paid for the each of the 2 I got , grab them. They are more than worth the price. And of course when WM has a good product at a good price they stop selling them.

Wish I'd gotten a couple more. I can't find them anywhere.

Reply to
in2dadark

I don't need a Getto Blaster, but thanks.

Reply to
Oren

Hi, One w/o DVD player or iPod dock is near obsolete. No wonder WM is dumping them.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Oh, it's an irritation box. They way you went on, I thought it was a bra.

Reply to
HeyBub

Shoulder mounted version, no less!

Reply to
Oren

They'll go real well in your double-wide.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I missed the part where I went on...when was that again..?

Reply to
in2dadark

POS

Reply to
Smarty

Wow, this must be something really valuable, I must get in on this!

/bids $250

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

We found no stores within 100 miles of that carry this product. Please try a new search. (In-stock status is approximate and was last updated on 12/29/2008 at 10:37 AM, E.T.)

Reply to
Evan Platt