OT. Vehicle Efficiency

Charles strikes me as rather oblivious. Teddy Roosevelt wins the prize.

rbowman

Bullshit. Thats what one of the books documenting the assasination spelt out.

Reply to
Jock

Dunno, he has reacted rather well to some other unexpected events.

Yeah, can't think of anyone who has done any better, but we don't have any video of the event. He may have been a bit stunned right after the bullet had hit him.

Reply to
Jock

Yeah. There is a scenic way into town that's a narrow two lane with no shoulder past the fog line. It's frequented by F350 duallies pulling horse trailers. I used to ride it but my balls have shriveled with age. I take the other way which has wide paved shoulders for about 3 miles and then there is a bike trail completely separate from the highway.

Reply to
rbowman