OT. Trike Hauler

I'm just wondering what people think of these.

I'm interested in the Single Wheel 46. It's about $1700.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

They used to be pretty common decades back - saw a lot of them behind VW bugs etc. Utility trailers, mini-campers - you name it. They are OK if they don't start to shimmy. Not sure about today wherever you live, but they didn't used to need registration or plates because they were not technically a "trailer".

Need to watch going around corners too, as they swing WIDE on corners. and if they catch the curb, there goes whatever you had on the trailer. More of a problem on the 2 wheelers

Reply to
Clare Snyder

I didn't think about the swing wide potential. A single wheel version should be more than enough to haul my small trike. Springtime will be also be tape measure time. Thanks

Reply to
Dean Hoffman