OT Trail runner attacked by mountain lion in Larimer County kills the animal in self defense

"...He was able to fight off the big cat, killing it in the process. The man hiked to safety and was able to get to a local hospital on his own, officials said. On Monday evening the victim was being treated for serious injuries including facial bite wounds and lacerations to his arms, legs and back. The man, who was not identified, is expected to recover."

Choked the cat to death...

Reply to
Oren

Not a problem here.

I guess FWP has learned a new word or they're trying to be politically correct. It doesn't say what sort of dog it was but if it was small and yappy I'd give the cats a medal.

Reply to
rbowman