OT. The New Mayflower

IBM has an autonomous ship that will follow the crossing of the one the Pilgrims used.

Dean Hoffman

Neat piece of equipment. If the original Mayflower people saw how we screwed up the ocean they would probably turn back.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I'm not sure they'd care about the ocean, but they would be appalled that we let Catholics practice their idolatry freely and mingle with decent people.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Watching IBM's lack of innovation since the Gerstner days, it is probably a sailing ship.

Reply to
gfretwell

Yeah, they had their own ideas of religious persecution they wanted to inflict. Hope they don't think you are a witch.

Reply to
gfretwell

Feeling hurt that the pope said no go on same sex marriages? I'll admit I was surprised. Maybe the sede isn't completely vacante.

Reply to
rbowman

I don't really care what the Pope says about same-sex marriage. Or anything, for that matter.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

But he loves you.

There is a good George Carlin routine about it.

Ed Pawlowski

I found it out of character for someone who goes around washing Moslem feet and the other stuff he has pulled. I'm starting to think the only Christian religion left that's worth a piss hole in the snow is Russian Orthodox.

Reply to
rbowman