OT Taxes ~ Hybrid Car Tax Credit

e my money to someone who buys a car?

Yeah. Me too. Thanks for the insulated windows. No wonder they call you Stupid Moron.

Reply to
jthread

-snip-

Nah-- My brother in law received some vehicular welfare under Bush - remember the gas-guzzler deduction?

He never complained about the 100's of thousands he got in gov't assistance for his businesses, either.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Seems to be a mystery. Hyundai has never been on the list and I think this is the first Hybrid sold in America by them.

Reply to
JimT

Well, the only people who complained about that were probably those who couldn't get any of that money. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Too bad this program was signed into law in 2005. :-(

Reply to
JimT