OT: Sue Roseanne?

Why would anyone want to look at an obese woman?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

trader_4 posted for all of us...

I believe she has some cooking show somewhere on TV.

Reply to
Tekkie®

rbowman posted for all of us...

HA Good one!

Reply to
Tekkie®

Looks like she's on RFD-TV which is some streaming only platform. It's a l ong, long way from being a Food Network star. But I guess if you want to watch her cook fat and carb laden food that will give you diabetes, she's there.

Reply to
trader_4

RFD-TV is everywhere. Cable/satellite has it and I think it is even on a sub channel of some OTA broadcast stations.

AT&T (Channel 568 & 1568) Charter Spectrum Comcast Cox DIRECTV (Channel 345) DIRECTV NOW: click here DISH (Channel 231) Mediacom Roku Sling TV's Heartland Package Suddenlink The Country Club

Reply to
gfretwell

RFD is on Dish satellite. The RFD is a reference to the postal service of rural free delivery. My parent's address was Rural Route 2, Corn Ear, Nebraska. There is one show with a couple brothers discussing the latest farming techniques. There is a horse training show. It has something called Larry's Diner which has country bands playing in a diner. Last but not least is the old Hee Haw show.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

trader_4 posted for all of us...

Not me. I never liked her to begin with. I know how to change channels.

Reply to
Tekkie®