OT. Rural Mail Delivery

The mail delivery has gotten better for the dearly departed lately. They won't have to go to the local post office now.

Dean Hoffman

That would be handy. My late wife still gets mail two years. I'm just holding it for her now, she can check it out later when I bring it later.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Those Democratic voters need a valid address when they request a mail-in ballot.

Reply to
rbowman