OT rental franchise coordination

OT When you rent cars in more than one country from the same rental company, or its franchises, like Hertz, do they keep track somewhere that one is better customer than any single country would show?

Is there some central place that knows about all the rentals?

Reply to
micky

I'm sure not only does each company remember you across all countries, but they've probably warned every other rental company about you too.

Reply to
trader_4

Accepted Answer

+1
Reply to
devnull

.. :-) .. If they've offered you their special V I P rental - it actually means Vehicle In Peril ... :-) John T.

Reply to
hubops

Schnell Fritz! Here he comes again. Crank the speed limited down to 60 kph.

Reply to
rbowman