Good news, bad news. We sold our house the first day (totally
unexpectedly since our next door neighbor's house sat on the market
for 2 mos and never sold.) That's the good news.
The buyers were considering letting us do a rent back for a month or
two, then changed their minds. That's the bad news. We have 3 weeks
to get out, with no place to go. (Our manufactured home won't be ready
for another two months.)
So, can anyone recommend a good moving and storage company? We'll pack
most of our boxes, but we'll need someone to get everything out of
here and then hold onto it for us until our new house is ready.
Storing it in our area ourselves isn't feasible. We need the movers to
store it, then deliver it later.
Is this doable? Who should we use? What should we know about this
process that we don't know now?
Help. I'm in a panic. I'm in a wheelchair. My husband's sister is
dying of cancer and he's leaving Sunday for a week to see her in
Philly (we're in California.) My girlfriend is flying in from
Wisconsin to be with me while he's gone. My head is spinning with all
the apps, permits, etc. involved in the new place, and now we have to
vacate this place on Friday, Nov 26th, the day after Thanksgiving. I'm
told we can take three days after that, but that's all. The buyers
even asked if we'd close escrow early so they could do Thanksgiving in
their new home. While we're in some motel somewhere. We told them
sorry but we can't do that. I'm really freaked by all this, so I'm
turning to the net to find out how to make this move without having a
coronary. Oh, yeah, I have a heart condition, too. LOL. Can life get
any more complicated?
So, you guys have helped me before with advice and information. Any
suggestions? Thank you, thank you in advance.
Email addy upon request.