OT, Perhaps But It's About A Home, On Wheels

It's actually a custom built motor home and I'm sure a motor home is something a few of the folks posting to this newsgroup own but not like this one and I'm sure many of you would want 1 O deez. ^_^

The custom builder of the motor home:

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I saw that vehicle on A&E's Storage Wars earlier this week.

Two of the regulars, Brandy and Barry enjoy a burrito inside the Decko Liner about halfway down the page at this site.

DerbyDad03

Thanks. I sent this to five of my friends.

Reply to
micky