OT - Olympic Hockey Medical Team - Full Scrubs?

I was watching the USA-Finland Women's Hockey game this afternoon. Two players collided, with the USA player going down with her leg folded under in a bad way. You could hear her screams on the TV.

Soon after the initial staff (wearing the dark blue pullovers) went out on the ice to tend to her, they called for a more advanced medical team. As these other folks ran in front of the camera, one by one, I was like "Holy crap! How badly is she hurt?"

For a moment I thought that they were going to perform surgery right there on the ice. ;-)

Brianna Decker is a six-time World gold medalist with Team USA. She suffered a leg injury and later stood by the USA bench on crutches, but she is out for the rest of the tournament.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson