OT More Florida politics:

More Florida politics:

If y ou want more of the same:

micky

I think she is right. According to the 34th Amendment to the Constitution she is allowed

It reads: If the election results are close and taking a long time to count, the candidate that claims victory first is the winner. This will then be certified by Fox News.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Darn, I didn't know about that. This is what you don't know when you take American History in 1964. I'm glad they added that.

Reply to
micky

Just more micky mouse shit.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I guess it's too late for this year, but in two years I may declare myself the winner some Florida election. I don't think I'll bother to campaign though or even get myself listed on the ballot. I don't see why that is necessary.

Reply to
micky