(OT) Increased Speed Limits on Highways

On 10/7/2016 8:51 AM, rbowman wrote:
I got old, driving the speed limit is perfectly fine with me now days.
On 10/07/2016 08:37 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:

I rarely go over the speed limit, I rarely go under the speed limit, and I get to the limit as fast as I can. With the V-Strom that's about 3 seconds from a standing start.
rbowman posted for all of us...

That is wrong-on both levels-you speeding and their revenue enhancement.
--
Tekkie

On 10/07/2016 01:02 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I had places to go. Nice chat with the cop too. He was from West Virginia and thought Ohio sucked but that was where he could get a job.
On 10/07/2016 06:26 AM, HeyBob wrote:

I know Texas used to have that (as well as 5MPH lower at night). Both have been eliminated. Now it's 70 all the time.
--
79 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).