OT: How to get Bob F to stop wearing a mask

It would look good on Comrade Bob, don't you think?

If you could get him to give up his current masks:

Frank

I stand corrected

He wears this one also.

Hawk

What does the "AF" stand for?

Just another BS term.

basically stands for “as f*ck.” It’s used after an adjective as an “intensifier” to emphasize the strength of a statement. Think, “I’m extremely tired.” In the AF usage, this phrase would become “I’m tired AF” or “tired af.”

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski