OT: Google joins ALEC

Be afraid; be very afraid.

Go to to protest this Stalinist action that Google is committing.

=========================

Demand Google, Facebook & Yelp cut their ties with ALEC!

The websites millions of Americans use every day -- Google, Facebook and Ye lp -- just teamed up with the anti-Obamacare, right-wing extremist group AL EC (the American Legislative Exchange Council).

ALEC -- the same group behind ultra-conservative legislation like the contr oversial ?Stand Your Ground? gun laws and discriminatory Voter I.D. law s* is attempting to destroy the Affordable Care Act by promoting legislatio n that would make it illegal for health insurance companies to do business in the new healthcare exchanges -- completely undermining one of the key fo undations of the life-saving, landmark law.

If major corporations like Wal-Mart, Kraft, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, McDonalds, an d Amazon have had the courage to drop ALEC due to the organization?s ultr a-conservative and controversial agenda, why have Google, Facebook and Yelp decided to turn a blind eye?

SIGN THE PETITION to Google, Facebook and Yelp:

?I demand that you have the courage to cut your ties with the extremist a nti-Obamacare group ALEC immediately! I expect more from global business le aders like Google"

========================= =====

(HB: if you haven't been following the illegal actions in some states to ke ep eligible voters from registering, you need to get on top of these moves to disenfranchise certain voters that Our Corporate Masters are afraid of.

Reply to
Higgs Boson

SM: Afraid of what? I'll have to read on.

SM: Oh, Stalinist? You mean centralized government, telling people what to do?

Google, Facebook and Yelp -- just teamed up with the anti-Obamacare, right-wing extremist group ALEC (the American Legislative Exchange Council).

SM: Of course, everyone knows that Obamacare is big government, telling people what they may or may not do. And that Obamacare has resulted in more people losing their existing health care coverage. While not providing a workable alternative.

legislation like the controversial ?Stand Your Ground? gun laws

SM: So, being able to protect yourself from criminals is "controversial"?? Perhaps Higgs would prefer criminals to be able to commit crime fearlessly, knowing that the victims are unarmed?

and discriminatory Voter I.D. laws*

SM: Discriminitory, how?

is attempting to destroy the Affordable Care Act by promoting legislation that would make it illegal for health insurance companies to do business in the new healthcare exchanges --

SM: I'll admit, I'm not familiar with the legislation. But, wouldn't keeping business out, mean only government remains?

completely undermining one of the key foundations of the life-saving, landmark law.

SM: Obamacare may be a lot of things, but life saving didn't come to mind.

Pepsi, McDonalds, and Amazon have had the courage to drop ALEC due to the organization?s ultra-conservative and controversial agenda, why have Google, Facebook and Yelp decided to turn a blind eye?

SM: I rather like ultra conservative. Better than the stalinist big government approach like Obamacare.

with the extremist anti-Obamacare group ALEC immediately! I expect more from global business leaders like

SM: Petitions, and demanding. That's so totally Saul Alinsky, isn't it? Name calling, too?

in some states to keep eligible voters from registering, you need to get on top of these moves to disenfranchise certain voters that Our Corporate Masters are afraid of.

SM: Like not counting military absentee votes, cause they mostly vote Republican?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Uh, didn't you just say that many LOST coverage? How can you describe it as "...life-saving, landmark law."? Oh, sorry, didn't see the bump in your cheek.

Forcing people to buy a product from private industry rates right up there with private industry initiating 'eminent domain'

Completely obtuse comment that 'some' may understand: All in all, the Smithsonian had better give the Hope Diamond to China else I'll have to learn Mandarin, too.

Reply to
RobertMacy

what do you expect? rationality?

Reply to
ChairMan

I bet the old bag means "Obamunist", though she's too stupid to know it.

...and that same big government now owns all of your most personal information.

Of course! The old hag *wants* government to own you.

It discriminates against, *horrors*, illegals!

The old bag is too damned stupid to figure that part out.

More will die. Many more.

You do know that you're officially not welcome in NY, right?

Yeah, and making sure that illegals, and the dead can vote as many times as they want (because they vote...).

Reply to
krw

I would f*ck that old bag with Malformed's dinky dick.

Reply to
krw

Should have been "wouldn't".

Reply to