OT: Global warming hoax exposed

lol he's.... fiercely independent!

Reply to
gonjah

I bet you overlooked the polar bears in the Antarctic line. Borowitz could've added something about penguins flying to Greenland possibly.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Perhaps they've forgotten about National Lampoon? There were people who actually believed back in 1974 that Terminal Flatulence was a real disease and that the TF Foundation was a real charity dedicated to helping those poor people afflicted with Terminal Flatulence. Of course, these days, TF is one of the things blamed for causing Global Warming. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Per The Daring Dufas:

That's right up there with the (April 1st issue) Atlantic Monthly Magazine article on the Italian spaghetti harvest that we read in high-school English class.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

I remember it a bit differently. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Per The Daring Dufas:

Yes... that was the video equivalent.

The Atlantic Monthly version was written.

I see lots of refs to the BBC video, but nothing so far about the Atlantic Monthly.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)