OT. FREE food.

The Petro chain of truck stops is giving away a meal to veterans on November 11.

Dean Hoffman

No Petro's near me but thanks for the heads up. I see that they haven't yet been added to the master list of restaurants offering free meals.

Also, quite a few retail stores are offering deals to veterans.

I can always find things I need at Tractor Supply, for example.

Reply to
Jim Joyce