OT. Free food

I stopped at an Iron Skillet restaurant today. Vets got a free meal. They also had the Fallen Soldiers' table set up. Iron Skillet is tied in with Petro Truck Stops.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Good stuff. A little small town cafe near me has offered free food to anyone in need, at the end of each business day. Stuff that the food bank can't accept and would otherwise be tossed ...

Large franchises and worry-wart big city businesses would be all worried about " liability " .. < ? >

John T.

Reply to
hubops

That is real charity.

Lawyers must like day old donuts. (Caseys)

Reply to
Dean Hoffman