OT: Favorite Flight Tracking Website?

I've been using FightAware for the last few years. It gets the job done.

I'm just curious if there are other more featured, more fun options out there.

Thanks!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

There is a list at

I like FlightView & FlightRadar

Reply to
Retired

Thanks.

I tried both of those. FlightView seems to waste a lot of real estate. The info and map only used about 1/4 of the display, right down the middle of the screen (PC, not mobile). Another 1/4 was ads and the rest was white space.

FlightRadar24 was neat. It shows all the flights as well as the one I'm tracking. One complaint: When you try the 3D view, you get a message that says FlightRadar24 is still in Beta and that if you experience crashes it could be your browser. I don't think a flight tracking tool should use the word "crashes" anywhere on the website. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03