OT: Destroy all mosquitoes!

On 9/5/2016 8:22 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

So do scorpions, many spider species, wasps and ants, just to name a few. Should we eradicate all of them? If you can't handle a little stinging sensation, give up your man card. Though, I doubt you've ever received one.

Why not make our world nicer to live in?
--
Space is an illusion, disk space doubly so.

No, most people use them to hurt others. Run.
--
Why are there more white people killed in avalanches than blacks?
The blacks are easier to find in the snow.
On 6/09/16 07:06, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Don't worry, the whole honey business is killing all bees! :)
And I think it's actually an ISIS plot!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!

e:

estroy-all-zika-mosquitoes/

Eugenics is a brilliant idea. Imagine a world without all the losers.
-- Our records indicate that you were once felt up by Jimmy Savile and could be entitled to 2147 in compensation. Just reply "Hows about that then" to register, or to opt out just reply "Stop Jimmy Stop". Register before the end of the month and get a free "Lawyers 4 U".

There are idiots everywhere that should be removed, but America has more than its fair share. You are the laughing stock of the whole world.
--
Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 00:28:04 +0100, "James Wilkinson"
Too bad we run the place huh?

we used to, before their man obummer handed over the keys.

You'd like to think you do. Oh how I laughed when your twin towers collapsed.
--
The best parliament is a well-hung one?

Where all the children are above average?

Above the current average, yes. And all quite similar.
--
System error 4C: kernel panic

A monoculture? Sounds risky.

Not enough context quoted, discussion not possible.
--
The best parliament is a well-hung one?

Alzheimers?

Nobody remembers the hundreds of different conversations, that's why most people quote.
--
Sexy Sharon's sister saw saucy Sally swiftly suck seventy six soldiers sons.

Yet you somehow found your way back here, perhaps because your newsreader uses Reference headers.

My newsreader flags replies to me, as I don't have time to read the whole group.
Go educate yourself, wonder in awe at 99% of people quoting at least 3 levels.
--
G.A.Y. - Got Aids Yet?