OT Crabs getting new shellls.

You have to see this to appreciate it.

micky

I started a business making artificial shells in various sizes to accommodate the crabs. I was ready to start production and then found out crabs do not have credit cards to pay for the new homes.

Reply to
Ed P

Don't they have Zelle?

Reply to
micky

Capitalist pig!

Reply to
Skid Marks

Thought this might be crabs removing exoskeleton.

I have eaten soft shell crabs a few times.

invalid unparseable

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:47:52 -0500, Ed P posted for all of us to digest...

Was that when you came out of your shell?

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz

Years ago I backpacked out on the coast. I found a suitable shell along the beach, and at low tide found a little pool with several hermit crabs a bit smaller than the shell I found. I put it in, and watch the crabs fight for it. The next low tide, the new shell was claimed, and they were fighting for a smaller one.

Reply to
Bob F

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:44:16 -0400, Hiram T Schwantz posted for all of us to digest...

So it was you that caused the housing crisis?

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz